360° Resilience Online Facilitator
RCT® Basics Certification (12 Sessions)
This online certification offers you an introduction to our 360° Resilience Online Facilitation process in 12 sessions. You will learn the research our method is based on. Using interactive exercises and tools, you will experience how you can use the Resilience Circle Training based on the Amann Bamboo Principle®.
The core of the training is 12 three-hour online sessions (via zoom). In the sessions you will learn the most important theoretical foundations and how to apply our resilience model at work, in coaching and delivering seminars. You will learn practical applications from the Resilience Circle Training based on the Amann Bamboo Principle®.
- The crisis model and the 4 phases for increasing resilience
- Individual and organizational resilience development
- The Bamboo Principle®
- The integrative Resilience Circle Training (RZT®)
- The 8 resilience competence fields of the Resilience Circle Training (RZT®)
- 10 aspects of client engagement
- 360° Resilience facilitation approach
- Roles and tasks of the 360° Resilience Facilitator
- 360° Resilience Facilitator RZT® basics starter kit (online toolbox)
- Slide-Decks, PDFs from the online sessions
- Archive of the 12 Online Zoom Sessions
The target groups of our resilience certifications are Facilitator, Trainer, Coaches, Leaders, Agile Coaches and people who accompany the current transformation processes into the world of work 4.0 and new work.
- You learn how to use the Resilience Circle Training in crisis prevention to integrate mind and body
- You understand the connections between individual and organizational resilience
- You will learn to differentiate resilience from stress resistance and other approaches
- You will learn how the Resilience Circle Training (RZT®) is applied in coaching and process support
- You will learn how to make theoretical models of resilience tangible in the facilitation process
- You will experience interactive training approaches based on Embodiment and Applied Improvisation frameworks
- You can easily incorporate the online certification process into your everyday life
The Resilience Circle is a valuable tool for coaching and counseling as a social worker. It really facilitates entering into an intensive and constructive dialogue with clients!
Working with the Resilience Circle opened my eyes to resources and solutions – both for ourselves and for others. I find it a good instrument that helps us to go on an exciting journey of discovery to the sources of our strength, effectively, structured, and with pleasure. It also help me find creative ideas and approaches for consulting work and personal resilience.
Resources & Publications
- 360° Resilience Facilitator, RZT Handbook
- Handbook „Micro-Inputs Resilienz“, managerSeminare
- Pocketguide „Resilience“, Haufe
Office +49 30 – 966 003 89
If you have any questions or want more Information about becoming a 360° Resilience Facilitator I look forward to communication with you!
Munir Rashid, also knows as Social Artist Tor Carberry
Resilience Forum Academy
Berlin, Austria and Switzerland